"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


Real men wear Leopard

Here I styled my brother this morning for his mini photo shoot .  This look was a thought that actually just popped into my head that I knew would be great for men, if this is your style. As cheetah and leopard print makes its way over to mens fashion , this look is great for making statements. Everything besides the Nike diamond Turfs  all  come from thrift shops. The Chicago Black hawks snapback is from Buffalo exchange , the leopard print sweater is from the goodwill, his black  vest a local thrift store , black harem pants come from Plato's closet , and gold chain from a thrift shop in Haddonfield, NJ. 


1. Snap Back 16.00
2. Gold Chain 1.50 
3. Black Vest  2.00 
4. Leopard sweater 5.00 
5. Harem Pants 8.00 
6. Nike diamond Turfs 100.00 







0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs