"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


Spotlight ....

How well do you know fashion? Here we shine the spotlight on college student Sanda Griffiths.  Fashion merchandiser of the east coast who's style is influential to those such as myself. Manager of American Apparel, Sandra's style is original and unique. Today I had the honor of interviewing her, she shared with me a few of her fashion icons such as Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen along with Kanye West. She describes her style as evolving, simple, and timeless. This winter there are a lot of must have pieces , I couldn't help but to ask what where  her must haves  starting "Umm Fur, Gold anything, Purple Lip Stick, and black foe leather pants". To view more of the future icons apparel or have questions about styling I will list her links at the bottom of the page. I suggest to both women and men to contact her for any tips or suggestions about fashion. Instagram: NiggasinLondon  Twitter: Londonniggas Facebook: Sandra Griffiths 


0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs