"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


Prom Season !!





For every senior prom season is one of the many exciting times in your life. Dressed at your best in the most beautiful dresses and suits,  I had the best/ most stressful time looking for a dress to make my appearance in.  Prom is a special event to make a statement and leave your last mark ! As prom dresses have slowly evolved away from its norm , last year on my special day I decided to switch it up . I took the more classier approach; inspired by Hilary Swanks navy blue Guy Laroche dress  I got it hand crafted but decided to switch from navy to black . To my right is a good friend of mine Sandra Griffiths who wore a stunning dress; inspired by Louis Vuitton's Fall 2012 runway show. Everyone at my prom looked beautiful , these are just two of many ideas if you are looking to make a bang for 2013.  


0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs