"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


Stylist Spotlight


Stylist Spotlight on Las Vegas's own Jaennelle "aka" JneLV . I had the honor of interviewing the dynamic fashionista not to long ago, when I first came across her I was instantly attracted to her style. I can honestly say  not many people in the Vegas area have that "look" , many tend to lean toward the beachy California style. Unlike many Jnelv breaks the middle ground of meeting high fashion with the urban culture. During the interview I  had an opportunity to  learn a bit more about the stylist and some of her inspirations, Jnelv  expresses that inspiration can be found anywhere ," It's everywhere you just have to have the vision to see it all. What's the point of having sight without vision ". As we continue forth I was more interested in any upcoming designers the stylist was looking forward too, she  list top designers such as Alexander Wang, Versace, and Balenciaga. Moreover, she mentions an item she was most fond of her "LVOE" Snapack that was  recently released on Valentines Day. The stylist describes her style as chameleon, confident , and street; a lot of Jnelv pieces are found in stores such as American Apparel, Top shop , H&M or purchased from known sites such as Nasty Gal and Solestruck. Jnelv definitely brings fashion to a new preparative in my eyes. I hope to be styled by the infamous JneLV one day. Down below will be her information to contact her and look through her online site.




Instagram: Jnelv
Wesbite: www.jnelv.com

0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs