"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


It's okay to be a Nasty Gal

CUT IT OUT !!!

Rosco Cutout Boot

  • Distressed black leather moto boots featuring cutout sides and buckled straps. Gold hardware, chunky stacked heel. Exposed zip closure at back, leather lining. Looks badass with a slouchy knit and cutoffs! By Jeffrey Campbell. 


Coltrane Cutout Boot 

  • Raise some hell in these black and oxblood leather boots featuring side cutouts and double buckled straps. Chunky stacked heel and platform. Bootstrap at back, genuine leather lining. Perfect paired with a shredded knit and cutoffs! By Jeffrey Campbell.
Coltrane Cutout Boot- Black Patent 
  • The baddest black patent boots featuring side cutouts and double buckled straps. Chunky stacked heel and platform. Bootstrap at back, genuine leather lining. Perfect paired with a shredded knit and cutoffs! By Jeffrey Campbell.




0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs