"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


Dripping over CHANEL !

                           
Finally, I have a pair of "Dripping Chanel" leggings. The style is something most fashion lovers have seen throughout the past years, and it still manages to stay in style. These leggings are another one of my latest purchases from the garment district in Downtown, LA. I can honestly say they are the most comfortable formfitting leggings I own. The leggings really hug the body, leaving you with a great curvy shape. I did buy these in the neon color shown above to add some color to my wardrobe. When wearing these leggings I usually go simple; a ribbed tee with tennis sneaks (converse, vans etc) ,or  dress it up with some platforms or pumps.



0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs