"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


Meet Ron Bass ....

Meet Ron Bass creator of Bass-Quiat snap backs. You guys have seen his creations on multiple celebs such a as Jay-z, Beyonce, and Rita Ora. His hand painted  snapbacks are all original and custom designed by himself. With his signature as a crown , Bass is making his way to the top with his line. Not only does he make snap backs but beanies, and Varsity jackets as well. This look is not only for men but women  too, the DIVA snap cap is my favorite . Printed DIVA across the front with a lipstick cap substituting the I. You can find bass on instagram or check out his site, below will be his info to check out  more of his crafty work !




Instagram: Iam_ ronbass
Website: IamRonbass. bigcartel. com


0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs