"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


Aimez Loyaute Clothing




My CREWNECK IS HERE ! I know many of you have seen my previous post about this beautiful piece of art, but since its in my possession, I can give a clear review of the sweater itself. I am in love with this sweater. Thanks to CEO Kristopher Byes of Aimez Loyaute Clothing.This practicular crewneck is washed orange complimented by African printed sleeves that add a very urban flavor, I should say. In the center, lies  a beautiful image of an uncovered woman with the label's name bordering from her shoulder to her side. I have nothing but positive remarks. Its true to size , great quality, it can be worn to lounge in or for a night out.Its super warm inside so you won't need to layer it with too much.  I highly recommend for both women and men .Like I stated before, it is a unisex clothing line- it's worth every penny. Once again, I'll leave Byes information to purchase his item or any other  of this pieces.





Instagram: theehandsomegqbyes






0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs