"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


Want ? Well you can have !!!



Aren't they perfect ? well then buy them ! Here is actress Kristen Stewart in her yellow ankle-strapped Christian Louboutin heels. Although I did not pay thousands of dollars I was able to find the SAME exact pair but in a more unknown brand. These shoes are so comfortable and stylish at the same time. As seen in my pervious posts I did style the shoes in two different outfits. I do do a lot of online shopping and came across an incredible site that offered them to be for only 30 dollars.

0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs