"Meeting Kya"

, Thank you for stopping by The Forsaken Vision Blog site, I am yours truly Kya Le Blogger ! I love fashion (clearly) and everything it has to offer. On this site you can check out so many things such as my personal journey to becoming a runway/print model also designers from different parts of the globe, my thrift findings and many more. I have a huge passion for helping upcoming designers so if you are looking for exposure please email me at theforsakevision@gmail.com , thank you and enjoy my blog.

xoxo, Kya R. !

My SuperMuse Picks

My SuperMuse Picks

Angela Simmons 2013 Lookbook

Blog Archive


De'Lon Clothing By Dalane' Betts


Dalane' Betts, designer of De'Lon rises to make a breakthrough in the fashion scene. He quotes "De'Lon is meant to inspire and empower people to be fearless, and own what they wear". The Jersey native always steals the show with his creative and original style; he is definitely a fashion figure I recommend to help with styling tips and more. I personally love how he is able to transition from street to classy wear in a matter of seconds. Betts is most famous for the infamous harem pants or "Hammer Pants" that he custom makes himself, the designer is currently selling custom clothing and accessories. De'Lon Clothing consist of skirts, pants, tops, two piece fits and more, below will be the designers information to find De'Lon apparel and accessories . Soon I will be posting pictures of myself in the designers clothing, sharing how I style myself in De'Lon Clothing.


Instagram: Thetruetrendsetter
Twitter: thetruetrendsetter

0 comments :

JNELV in DxmePiece

JNELV in DxmePiece

Styled By Kia Denis

Top Shop

Top Shop
Outfit seen on Beyonce Knowles-Carter

My Love Bugs